- Risk analysis
- Prevention of accidents, incidents, and avoiding dangers and casualties.
- Redundant security systems implementation and processes emergency stops.
- Fire fighting systems according to NFPA.
- Contingency plans and immediate action plan.
- Training and Certification of safety work leaders. (Skill Trades in safety)
- Analysis and optimization of processes.
- Lean manufacturing techniques applied to specific processes (5’S, TPM, Poka Yoke, Visual Factory, etc.)
- Statistical Process Control and Trend Analysis.
- Reliability and Maintainability in defined production lines and processes.
- Tasks analysis and diagnostics of performance in the productive area.
- Determination of environmental impact intensity in process and manufacturing lines.
- Analysis of wastes in processes and plant operation.
- Management of hazardous materials and hazardous waste.
- Containment, neutralization and mitigation systems for emergencies.
- Specific cases of application of techniques of risk reduction in material handling.
- Handling of residual powders and dust.
- Conceptual, Basic and Detail Engineering in defined projects.
- Construction supervision.
- Critical Rigging and handling of materials of high complexity.
- Plant Maintenance Engineering.
- Optimization in the use of energy resources in Plant (Gas, Electricity, Steam, etc.)
- Energy saving programs.
- Heat recovery in specific processes.
- Simple cogeneration systems.
- Recovery of steam boilers (up to 1500 ton / hr.)